Thursday, August 25

A "Martha" Kind of Day....

A couple of days ago, I received the September issue of Everyday Food; omg I am in love with this issue!  Sorry Martha, the last few issues have been major duds, but you've totally redeemed yourself with September!  Way to go!

Tonight I made the Grilled Honey-Mustard Chicken with Onions & Spinach Salad - using delicious chicken breasts from Big Bend Market.  So good and it even makes enough left-overs for pitas tomorrow!


I added mango instead of tomatoes!

After dinner, Erin & I went for a mini-run at Heritage Ranch, and I came home to whip up a batch of Zucchini, Banana & Flaxseed Muffins!


Can't wait... want to eat NOW
mmmmm.... served warm with butter = heaven!
Since Martha's crew did such a good job with their recipes this month, I didn't need to monkey around with anything!!  (except when I ran out of honey and subbed in Agave Nectar) 

Go pick up the September issue of Everyday Food - there are so many awesome recipes this month - definitely worth the $4.50!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment