Tuesday, December 6

I am officially into the Christmas Spirits!

Today was a great day and I can honestly say that I am 100% in the mood for the holidays!  Here's why:

1.  I celebrated that yesterday I successfully got OUT of jury duty (thank you defence council for thinking I didn't "look" the part - your loss not mine!)

2.  OMG I received the best little box of prezzies from Ashley of Life As I Know It - we both participated in the Favorite ChristmasThings Blogger Swap and she was "assigned" to me.  What she sent was a cute little wine-themed package; just in time for entertaining season!

Thanks Ashley!  You're the best!
3.  I also received my FIRST dozen cookies from the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap!!  These came from Christina at Mis-Cakes Oven Adventures.

So special!
4.  We started tearing into the Christmas decorations at the office and also had a fun meeting to put final plans into action for the upcoming staff party!

5.  OH!  I also received my first shipment (three cases!!!) of CheeCha - I'm now a CheeCha Champion, so watch for give-aways and fun things with that!  I can't hardly stand myself because I'm so excited!!!!!

I promise to get more cooking - this weekend will be my annual bake-o-rama - I have a lot of baking to do and get sent off - can't wait!!! 

What are the holiday items that you faithfully create over and over every year?  You'll see mine this weekend - stay tuned!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment